Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Birthday Ritual

Today I heard the most intriguing birthday ritual/right of passage. Imagine spending your 21st birthday under the stars at ancient Delphi. If you find yourself travelling to Greece - Delphi is definitely worth exploring. It is an awe inspiring ancient site surrounded by Mount Parnassus. I captured these images last year. If you are a fan of the movie 300 - then you will recall the scene where King Leonidas consults with the Oracle... well, this is the place.
Enjoy your upcoming trip Kosta!



1 comment:

Ma Please said...

So I think my new goal in life is to sleep in a ruin site. You in? Also, given that your photos are teasing the hell out of me, I'm calling for an immediate get together; a round table discussion on potential villa purchases. I trust your coveted Greece photos will now be getting their due exposure. Never underestimate the power of a mother's comment.